About Me

My photo

Wandering across continents with four rugrats in tow. Rediscovering myself through crochet, sewing, baking, cooking and smothering my family with lots of love!

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Another new headband..Purple and Pink


Some of my blog viewer must be boring..hehe..there's a lot of headbands lately..

Actually i planning to make another necklace for me but I got a birthday invitation this Thursday evening. It is a 7 years old girl birthday so I have to postponed my necklace project. 

I made this headband purple and pink colour. I got to know the birthday girl like purple colour. So, here is it.



I have difficulty to make the flower...but finally..yeay, I did it! I put some pink pearls in the middle of the flower.


It just a simple headband and I hope she will like it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment