About Me

My photo

Wandering across continents with four rugrats in tow. Rediscovering myself through crochet, sewing, baking, cooking and smothering my family with lots of love!

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Crochet + T shirt = New T shirt

Refashion...a plain t shirt into crochet t shirt..


I bought this T shirt a fortnight ago for 1.500 Bahrain Dinar (about RM11).


Its a plain T shirt.


 Last week my husband and I saw a lot of T-shirts from Forever 21 that have crochet pattern on it, but the T-shirt turned out to be so expensive. So, I decided  to put some crochet pattern on my plain T-shirt.


I'm a beginner in crocheting lace patterns, I only knew how to make hexagon pattern from this book.



But, for this T shirt I made some adjustments to make it to be circle pattern..


The funny thing is, all this while I thought that making the crochet is the hardest part of this redesign project. Apparently, it took even more effort to stitch the completed design to the T-shirt, as my still aching back can testify.


New T shirt

Tadaa!!!

7 comments:

  1. :)..thanks dear...tula, aku pun suka sangat2 la...:) (masuk bakul angkat sendiri)

    ReplyDelete
  2. cantik2.ergh,bila aku nak start project ni.

    ReplyDelete
  3. cik faramin:u sibuk buat kek..:)..xper..leh buat lepas buat kek ek?baju rania dah siap?

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha,bju niya siap utk pergi kedai je.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Abby: thank you dear..:)

    Faramin:okla tu..;)

    ReplyDelete