About Me

My photo

Wandering across continents with four rugrats in tow. Rediscovering myself through crochet, sewing, baking, cooking and smothering my family with lots of love!

Monday, December 5, 2011

Inspired by Minnie Mouse


Thanks to Jessica from Happy Together...Last few days, my daughter Aira saw a picture from this blog, the one that Jessica made a Minnie Mouse dress and she told me that she wants it too.

I have extra polka dot fabric  (leftovers from my skirt) that is just enough for me to make this 2 dresses.


One for Aira


I made the same dress that I had made before. I cut the bottom from the shirt and add Minnie Mouse with pink ribbon.

They love it..:)



\Aisya with minnie mouse bag..Mak Ngah, cantik tak?


 one for Aiysa


Aisya is dancing..

No comments:

Post a Comment